x

Woo SKUs which match Square are not coming in so reporting is no good. Help!

Hi I wanted to use square on my woocommerce site and I got everything working. However, the sales are not being matched to products in square. Shows up as uncategorized. We really need square to read in the SKUs and put the sales in the right items or at least automatically match them and put them in an unapproved state then we can just click to approve them/put them in if there is concern about bad data or something. At least the could be labeled in terms of what product they are and they could be moved. 

Without being able to do this easily, square is not useful to us within woocommerce. It was all working so well including us syncing with quickbooks, but there are some items that we cannot use a square store for because the store does not seem to allow us to embed forms. We need to collect info with some of the items we sell. 

Please advise. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @ndkrieger, and thanks for your post. I apologize for the frustration—it looks like another seller brought up a similar issue in another thread and received an answer. For more details, have a look at Woo_Phil's reply in: Can my mobile and web stores be shown separately using Square for Woocommerce?

Hope that helps make things more clear for now. Please let us know if you still have any other questions or concerns about this.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2