x

acct glitch

I was under the impression that I can have more than 1 square account as long as I use a different email. I have had an account for years but have two businesses so I opened a new account with new email address. In the top right corner it says the new business name so all good. But when I go back to my 1st account, again different email address and in upper right corner it says the 1st business name BUT it's a brand new account with no current or past invoices. Everything is Gone. 

Question 1) Am I allowed to have more than 1 account. 2) How do I get my sales information back?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Gypsie1

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. You should be able to have more than one account as long as you have a second email address (or a unique one on every account). As a financial institution Square is not able to delete sales and transactions history so everything should be there and this might just be a hiccup on our system.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Support team can dig in with you and help you get everything straight. Please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here when you have a moment.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2