x

iPad App version 4.800018 "Discounts" are NOT deducting

Version 4.80018 IPad "Discounts" are not deducting from sales but adding to sales amount. Discount application $ screen doesn't permit negative values or this would not be an issue.

Same App and version on IPhone DOES deduct from sales and displays negative line item value. Go figure?

Come on Square - these should be typical functions. Your In-house source code controls are questionable.

Fix it soon! Its a simple thing. As a former professional programmer, I know it is.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

I am running the same version on our iPads with no issue.  I would delete and reinstall the app and see if that fixes the issue.  

Message 2 of 4

Version 4.800018 was downloaded today, Updated on both devices. Concerning "Discounts" The iPad app does not function as the iPhone app does. 

While trying to discount item costs in front of a customer. Great feeling! Had to use a "Custom" sales item and enter a fixed price just to get by. 

I have screen shots to illustrate, if Square needs proof.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

I just checked on 5 of my iPads too and all is working as it is should be.  version 4.800018.  I would agree, try uninstalling Square and reboot the iPad then reinstall.  

IMG_2236.PNG

IMG_2238.PNG

IMG_2239.PNG

Message 4 of 4