x

How do you search your items by newly added?

I add 50 or so comics a week and our website has around two thousand listings right now. I'm finding it impossible to find the newly added items without scrolling through hundreds of them or typing in the EXACT title to find it. This makes it so frustrating to add them to the right categories that I end up giving up. Our website is months behind in our listings.

There must be a way to view your items by newly imported?? I import our item listings from our Square Retail for our store.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @TheRealm ๐Ÿ‘‹

Newly imported items should show in order under Items > Site Items from the Weebly dashboard. Can you walk us through the exact steps you are taking to add your items to a specific category? 

Message 2 of 4

Mine only show in alphabetical order. I click on โ€œadd from item libraryโ€ and as soon as theyโ€™re brought over, theyโ€™re buried alphabetically. 

I spoke to support and they said there is no way to have them show up by newly added first. 

Iโ€™m in the process of going back to Shopify. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

I believe the order may be different from the Category page, but I'm not sure if it shows the newly imported items first. 

Try clicking Items > Site Categories, then the category you are adding items to. If you scroll down a bit, you will see the option to add items. A popup box will generate a list, and in my account, the order is different than the Site Items overview page. 

Message 4 of 4