x

ecommerce - shoppig cart error

Hello,

I've made my first webshop on my website www.stiendoeid.be on page Delivery.

I've add some items (food) which you can order online. When I try it out on my mobile it seems to work properly.

But when I try to order items via my PC it doesn't. I can add an item to the shopping cart, but when I proceed to payment the cart is emptied. Also when I add 1 item and want to add another, the shopping cart is emptied.

So it is impossible to place an orde.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? Thank you for the help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Earect 

Something I can see is that you are currently masking your domain to your Weebly site. This can cause trouble in different aspect as our system is unable to recognize your custom domain.  In order to troubleshoot this further I would need you to remove the forwarding of your domain or connect your domain the correct way by subscribing to a paid Weebly hosting account. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hello @JJ_ 

I have bought the domain 'www.stiendoeid.be' via One.com. There I'm forwarding this address to 'akvstiendoeid.weebly.com'.

That is the issue according to you?

I can disable the forwarding via One.com. But if I go to the weebly site directly ('akvstiendoeid.weebly.com') it also doesn't work.

Could you please explain a bit more on what I need to do or try to solve this?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

If you have disabled the forwarding, the next step would be to visit your site akvstiendoeid.weebly.com in a private/incognito window or Clear your Browsing history.  I was just able to reach the Checkout page on my end and this time I didn't get any error.

I hope this information is helpful @Earect.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4