x

Bank Account Verified by Still have a "No Back Account Linked" alert.

On the dashboard and through email I can see that my bank account has been verified however my account is still giving me a "No Bank Account Linked" alert in the upper left. If I click "Link Bank Account" it takes me to the verified account with no other option other than replacing or adding another account. Is my account linked? Can I receive payments or is something wrong?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller Alumni

You should be good.  I would check your location setting to make sure it is linked to your store location.  Click here and scroll to the bottom where it asks bank information.

Message 2 of 9
Square Community Moderator

@discgulp That does sound strange.

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in?

As @RHatch mentioned, you should be good so long as your Square Dashboard reflects the "Verified" status in the Bank Account tab.

Let us know if it still looks strange to you. 

Message 3 of 9

Thanks...it seems like it's working now so maybe it was just a temporary glitch!

Message 4 of 9
Square Community Moderator

@discgulp Glad to hear it's working, but even a temporary glitch shouldn't be happening.  

Keep an eye on things and reach back out immediately if anything looks off. You should be completely fine, but I just want to make sure you're good to go. 

Message 5 of 9

This is happening to me too and when I try to get a customer code it won't give me one because it says I need to link a bank account.

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Hey @creatorpult, I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with this as well. I'll surface this with a team member who can take a closer look. If this is still happening, they'll reach out directly to the email address that's tied to your Square account with next steps.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 7 of 9

I have the same thing. Not linked but dashboard says it is verified. I logged out and back in still the same....confused........

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

Hi @SteveW - Maybe your verification is pending? Here are some general troubleshooting tips for linking bank accounts, but it looks like it can take up to 5 day for the verification to go through.

If you're still having trouble, you should give our Support Team a call for some help!

Message 9 of 9