x

When will the customer dashboard be available in Canada?

I am so sad that we can do any customer management in Canada. When will this be available? Could I beta it!?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Apologies for the delay! We don't have an ETA to share yet, but we are working to offer the same features in Canada. In the meantime, I will share your interest with our product liaisons. 

Message 2 of 5

This is the response we've been getting for WAY too long now. Surely, if you're working on it and there's a team assigned to bringing full functionality to Canada, then you must have timelines you're working to which means you could easily give us a ballpark idea as to when it will be available. 

I'm seriously looking at other POS solutions because of this. This, and also the fact that there's no chip reader in Canada either.

Message 3 of 5
Square

@thecorkery - Thanks for sharing your feedback. In general we're not able to discuss future product and feature releases publicly, as timeframes often change. Please trust me that we haven't forget about y'all. We'll be sure to share any updates if we hear them! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 5

This year? Next? 5 years from now??? Come on...this is a CRITICALLY IMPORTANT part of a POS system, people!! Square can't give Canadian users ANY info about customer behaviours? Then it's about as useful to me as a chocolate tea kettle.

Message 5 of 5