x

How can I reorder the Items listings? I want to edit them, from most expensive to least expensive!

I want to re-order the listing for my Categories.  I forgot how to chenge the order, from Most expensive item to the lest!

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

These are Alphabetical order only.  Yes you can add numbers in front to get the order you want.  Note that you should enter 1 as 01 if you have mor than 10 categories in order forthem to sort the way you want them.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

It is under items and then categories and then edit.

Message 2 of 7

Sorry, I cant edit the order of the listing.  There is no EDIT, available on my dashboard.  I have to put a number on the beginning of each discription to get them to line up the way I want them.  

Message 3 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

These are Alphabetical order only.  Yes you can add numbers in front to get the order you want.  Note that you should enter 1 as 01 if you have mor than 10 categories in order forthem to sort the way you want them.

Message 4 of 7

Is this still the case? It has been four years since this answer was posted. Has this problem been fixed yet?

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Lizziedaydreami,

Thanks for writing in to the Seller Community and highlighting this feature request.

At this time, the Best Answer would still be the workaround to organise your items in a non-alphabetical order. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to our product team, and share any updates with you here. We're continuously advocating for the suggestions, and features sellers share with us here. If you're curious about how Feature requests are developed, check out this article

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 🙂

Message 6 of 7

How can I get to reorder my service library? I did it not too long ago but it was really hard to find the article that had the link in it. Its inconvenient that the list can only be alphabetically organized. As a paying customer, I feel like there's not enough customization for the money I'm spending. 

Message 7 of 7