x

Online ordering not printing or notifying us. Not in Setting section to add to ipad

I am a consultant with a company that I just sold.  They are using Square services as I have loved it in the past.  I have several accounts that use square.  One has remote orders available (they are able to have the order print and appear on their ipad at their location).  The other location doesn't have it as an option in their settings.  They are a small cafe and really need the remote order options to survive against the large chains that are in the area.  We have already updated the ios system, downloaded the lasted upgrade to the square app, however the "ORDER" section in the settings menu does not appear.  They do not have the time to continually check their email to confirm if a new online order has appeared.  Please help us resolve this problem and advise us what our next steps should be.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

That's super strange!
Are you sure they have the Native Square Online Store set up for their Main Location and not a secondary location?

Are they using the iPad app and not Register or an iPhone?

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 2