x

HTML

Does Square support HTML?  I would like to add a code to each listing.  Not wordpress, etc.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Your Online Store does not support adding HTML to your items descriptions but our E-commerce API will give you total control over your online sales which may be more what you are looking for. 

Is there a specific function that you are looking for by adding that HTML? Or are you looking for a specific URL for each item?

With more information, I may be able to get you some additional information. 

Message 2 of 7

I would like to add a "counter" code to each item so I know if anyone is visiting my site items.

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Thanks for sharing, @jed. Right now, this isn't something we're able to support with the online store but we'll surface this with our product liaison team. Thanks for your patience, and let us know if anything else comes to mind!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 7

It is now over a year since I asked about adding HTML code to item listing.  Was told you would look into it.  Have you?  And what is the answer?

Message 5 of 7
Alumni

Hey @jedwin - Thanks for circling back here. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on if or when this feature might be implemented at this time.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 6 of 7

That is unfortunate. 

Message 7 of 7