x

Can you accept E-Check payments with Square Online Storefront?

Can you accept E-Check payments with Square Online Storefront?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

We don't currently offer the ability to process checks or ACH payments (online or in the app) but I know that would be useful! We don't have plans to implement in the near future but I'll update this post, should that change. 

If you do accept these payments through other means, you can still track the sales with our Other Tender options. Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 8

Bump.

It's 2018 any plans for eCheck (ACH)?

I'm looking at using Square Integration with my book keeping/accounting software.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 8

Just had a customer ask if they can do electronic check today because they didn't want to use credit card and don't have a debit card for some odd reason for their banking account. They'll be mailing a check and square is still a great way to record and organize the payments but would be nice if customers had this option!

Message 4 of 8

I am looking to create a wholesale store online. I would need to be able to accept other types of payments in my online store like check payments of COD. It would be seperate from our retail store which would only accept credit card payments.

Thanks,

Marc

Message 5 of 8
Super Seller

there is not a way to accept check payments or cash payments in a Square online store.  it is intended for credit card purchases.

Message 6 of 8

Ok thanks. Is there a way to allow an order to be completed without payment? I am wanting to use this as a wholesale website. I have customers that pay with NET 30 terms, and I don't want them to be charged at the time of the order.

Message 7 of 8
Admin

@mangotree You could send your client a Square Invoice — that way, if they pay by check you can mark the Invoice as paid from your online Dashboard or from the app.

Or a client can click the link in the invoice to pay online whenever they are ready.

Keep in mind your inventory will not decrement until the invoice is marked as paid. We're tracking that request in this thread

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 8