x

Invoice Missing

Invoice is no longer listed in the menu and I cannot find unpaid invoices or create new. I sent one earlier today (after updating the app) so not sure why it's gone. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

I have nothing either?! My business partner has an android and hers still has it but,y iPhone and iPad both do not 

Message 2 of 14

Same here.  

Message 3 of 14

I have a call in to support but have not recieved a call back yet..............................yikes

Message 4 of 14

I updated Apple and now all is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 14
Super Seller Alumni

@Russell, can you check into this.  Invoices is no longer on the iOS app.  Latest release.  It is also not an option on the payment screen.   Still available in the dashboard.

Message 6 of 14

It is NOT an option on the dashboard 

Message 7 of 14

My invoice option is not available in my Dashboard either! This is insane. Is there a way to do it without using the app??

Message 8 of 14

It's gone from the app menu. Noticed it today, updated app, still not there. I was good while it lasted! Hope it comes back soon.

Message 9 of 14

It is back!

Message 10 of 14
Alumni

Hi all - I just noticed this (shoutout to @RHatch for flagging me!). 

I'm sorry about this - we're constantly working on our products and it looks like the button for Invoices📄 did disappear for a few minutes. We were able to resolve it and everything should be back to normal (looks like @ceps1718 & @foothillsstone already got back to it). You may need to close the app and reopen to see the button return. 

Apologies again - please let me know if you need any help. 😎

Message 11 of 14

Hooray!

Message 12 of 14

I've been using square for a couple months and today I went to invoice and it's no longer an option to invoice someone. Anyone else???

Message 13 of 14

Hey @Skyem, sorry no one got back to you Tuesday! 

A few sellers experienced a similar issue so I merged your thread with this one. 

Please let me know if the Invoice tab still isn't showing up. 

Message 14 of 14