x

How can I make first available and specific appointment times available with multiple therapists

Is it possible to show multiple therapist schedules at the same time.  Customers often want the first available appointment time regardless of the therapist.  HOw can I make the first available appointments available and how can a customer pick a time and date and see who is available at that time.  I have about 13 therapists on staff.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@rthompson - Apologies for the delay in following up! Happy to help out here. Tom recently share some new Square Appointments features in this Product Update thread that I think you'll be very interested in. 🙂  In October, we launched the ability to book "Any Available" staff member. Check it out for more details! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

@rthompson - Apologies for the delay in following up! Happy to help out here. Tom recently share some new Square Appointments features in this Product Update thread that I think you'll be very interested in. 🙂  In October, we launched the ability to book "Any Available" staff member. Check it out for more details! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2