Accounts for Customers

I operate an online shop and have been quite pleased with the ease of use and ability to edit quickly when I'm busy. 

Well, my customers have asked many times if they can look at past orders, see the tracking info, set up subcription payment plan etc. This would be a wonderful feature for those of us with online shops or business.

• account
  • billing
  • eCommerce
  • payment options

When a customer places an order on your site there are emails that get sent out. This is fine and it should continue to happen but what if I am a very loyal customer and have made many many orders on your site. I want to be able to go to a page and see all of my orders. What day I ordered them, how much it cost, if the order is complete or not. Right now you can login to a site but the only benefit that gets you is the ability to see pages that others may not have access to. Currently for my website I have the option to make an account with the site but it is completely useless as there are no pages that members can see opposed to non-members.

Something like an order history section of an account would be a great idea. The customer will always receive an order receipt as well as a shipping notification, but a place where they could see all of their past orders would be a great addition.

Thanks for the suggestion! Smiley Happy

I totally agree. Weebly, isn't this a basic feature of 99.9% of every e-commerce website in the world? I accually bought something online today from a site who made me "create an account" in order to complete my purchase. So, I can also go back and check my order status, shipping status etc. by logging into my account with that business. Of course we sholdn't MAKE our customers create an account, but they should have the option to choose from.

These would definitely be great additions to our eCommerce features- thanks for suggestion, @millimil!

Yes! This is a feature my customers ask for daily.

Status changed to: It's in Our Queue.

excellent news! i'm very excited for this one.

This is SO very incredibly essential, hope it comes soon

I can see this feature being very usefull and important to the sucess of online stores

Oh my goodness..> YES!!!! plus then they could hav ea wishlist or save items in their cart... would be GREAT!!!

Here are some important announcements.
Top Kudoed Authors