x
Alumni

Wall of Fame 2017-2018 😎

Seller Community 2nd Bday.png

Thanks for celebrating the Seller Community’s 2nd birthday with us! Here’s a wrap up of some the year’s highlights.

mention-notification.png

Top Kudos Received

@VanKalkerFarms

@RHatch

@pessosices

@Ron

@LocavoreStore

email-messsage.png

Top Kudos Given

Pesso

Ron

VanKalkerFarms

@DaoDeJing

@Soulsquad

@RoosterandHen

RHatch

@jjgard

@Tritter82

LocavoreStore

@Donuts 🍩

answer-selected-as-solution-notification (1).png

Top Accepted Solutions

VanKalkerFarms

RHatch

Ron

Pesso

LocavoreStore

Favorite Threads:

What Are Your Valentine’s Day Promotion Ideas? - We ❤️ 🥧 @HPC_Shop

Our Q&A series ranks high on the list too! Find Invoices, Register, and Employee Management product managers threads from the previous 3 months.

My New Square Register Review - “Holy cannoli” 🙏 has definitely become a favorite phrase amongst the team.

Image uploaded from iOS (1).jpg

Thanks from our entire team! 👋

We’ll be sending off some prizes to our top contributors soon. Keep an 👀 on your 📫

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Alumni

Round of applause for these helpful sellers this week! 👏👏👏

Screenshot 2018-03-30 at 1.48.26 PM.png

@VanKalkerFarms @ACAcatering @DaoDeJing @RHatch @sqwolff

Message 2 of 10
Super Seller Alumni

It's been great being able to read through the threads and help out where I can, as well as learning along the way.  Many thanks to the admins for being on top of everything.  You definitely have the best customer service that we've encountered in the POS world.  

Message 3 of 10
Alumni

🙌 so happy to hear this @ACAcatering! We love that you're learning and helping along the way. 

Message 4 of 10
Super Seller

Thanks to the Square team @Kpay@katieand,  @Sean@Helen@puka@Tom@Russell@EJ@Chad, and everyone else I'm forgetting for making this community and keeping the board running and adding new thing like the live Q&A's.

Shout out to @RHatch@pessosices@Ron@LocavoreStore and everyone else who comes here to answer questions, taking time out of your day to try and help out our fellow Square users.  As small business owners sometimes we all need a little help once in a while, and sometimes it works out that we can be the one to help out someone else.

Here is to another year, keep the questions coming.  This board should only get busier as Square continues its phenomenal growth.

Hope to be able to help you soon,

Bob and Nikki 

Message 5 of 10
Alumni

Thank you, Nikki and Bob of @VanKalkerFarms! It is so fun for us to get to help business owners like you (and all the other members!) build the Seller Community! I'm constantly in awe of the businesses you all have started and grown and feel honored we get to hear your stories. Keep it up, everyone!! 🙌 💖

Also, I want to reiterate the thanks to our amazing community admin team - they read all the posts in the community, keep threads organized, write content, and help with Q&As, all while keeping their fingers on the pulse of lots of quickly changing products! Thank you @katieand@puka@Tom@EJ_@Helen@Chad for giving our customers 7-day community support!  💯

Message 6 of 10
Partner

This is one of the best support platforms I've seen. I truly enjoy that as a community, we can come together and assist merchants likes ourselves- all over! I appreciate all that write in with their questions- gives the 'ol noggin a reason to keep going! Thank you mucho, Square! 

Message 7 of 10
Super Seller Alumni

So awesome! Thanks for the recognition of everyone in the community! Glad I made it on the Wall of Fame for that Review!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 8 of 10
Alumni

IMG_2957.JPG

Just a selection of what's coming soon! Keep an 👀 out!

Message 9 of 10
Super Seller Alumni

Sweeeeeet

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 10 of 10