Add Canada Post to RTS carrier options

by MizMac on ‎07-18-2017 01:58 PM - last edited on ‎07-19-2017 07:51 AM by Community Manager

We have gone to a lot of time and expense with our Weebly platform for an ecomerce site, only to find out that even if we upgrade to where the RTS is available, it doesn't give us access to Canada Post, for which we have the API because it's fully integratable into platforms like Oracle, Shopify, and IBM.... this is a really disappointment and now we are looking for another platform which is more expense and time we didn't count on. 

IF the UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc. can integrate into your platform, then it should be possible, even with a reasonable fee, or included in the upgrade for RTS.... to allow the most useful Shipping Company to do the same.  We are a start-up cottage industry in Canada, and shipping our goods by Canada Post is the best for us and our customers.  

Judging from the other requests and comments put out there, we need to start looking for another platform ASAP! Any ideas?  Canadians? What platforms are giving  you the best RST shipping info? Thanks. 

Comments
by Community Manager
on ‎07-19-2017 07:52 AM

Thanks for posting this, @MizMac. I updated the title of your post to be more specific to what you'd like us to add.

by MetisArtist
a week ago

For Canadians, Canada Post offers easy small business solutions. It is the only way that I ship. Thanks!

by drcoolj
Wednesday

I also would like this, I might have to move the site i have spent weeks on and so many hrs setting up for this very reason.

Please consider adding canada post.

Announcements
Here are some important announcements.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors