x

A suggestion to make Unsubsribe lists not so tedious

So, currently we can download our ENTIRE customer list and go through and line by line see if they unsubscribed or not.

That really only works the first time you have to do this.

On the summary page it gives us a number of unsubscribes for each email sent. Can that number become a link so we can see a short concise list?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has to keep a master list with more than email addresses seperate, and the current method is beyond tedious... Especially with how important it is to keep this information up to date, you would think it wouldn't be such a hassle to use.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @meganhall, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up.

The option to set a timeframe and view only a specific set of customers who have unsubscribed (e.g. the most recent) isn't available at this time. I can see how this sorting option would be helpful for streamlining your workflow and I'll be sure to surface your post with our Customer Engagement Team. Rest assured that if a customer unsubscribes from further Square Marketing emails, they’ll be automatically opted out.

For general information on accessing the unsubscribed list, have a look at: Can I see which customers are unsubscribing from my e-mails?

Hope this helps clarify a bit more. Thank you for your patience as we work to make improvements and let me know if you have any other questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2