x

How can I fix CSS issues with my Appointments Widget in Different Browsers?

I am having the hardest time figuring out my by Appointment Widget opens up perfectly fine in every browser but Internet Explorer. Every other browser opens the widget but on Internet Explorer I just get the "button" instead of the actual widget. Any help is apprecaited.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Karlo! That's kind of weird, have you tried clearing your cache on Internet Explorer to see if it helps? 

It sounds like this issue might be on Internet Explorers end, since it shows up fine on all of your other browsers. 

Message 2 of 4

Yes I tried that as well.... Here is the CSS code that the JS Script is nested in.

/* Appointment Form Square*/
.appointment-squareup {
  height:100%;
  margin-top: 25px;
  margin-left:-3px;
  border: 4px dotted #bf7f89;
  display: inline-block !important;
  width:100%;

}

I still cant figure out why it shows up fine in Chrome and Firefox but only shows the button in IE. Can you please test it yourself?

Message 3 of 4

@Karlo I don't have a website that I can test the code in. The fact that it's happening only on Internet Explorer makes me suspect that it's an issue on Internet Explorers end. Since the code is always the same I don't think it would cause this. 

Our Appointments Support Team can take a closer look on the back end, but they might echo what I've already said about Internet Explorer. 

Message 4 of 4