x

How do I cancel Square Appointments? (not appointments that my clients schedule, but the service?)

I do not want to continue service: Square Appointments. How do I cancel this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Sorry to hear you're moving on from Appointments! You can easily cancel the service from within your online Dashboard. Follow these steps to do so:

1. From your computer, log in to your Square Dashboard
  2. From the left menu click Account & Settings, and then click Pricing & Subscriptions
  3. Click "Cancel Service" to cancel

Once you cancel we'll discontinue your subscription on the first of the following month. You'll continue to have access to Appointments through the end of the month. 

Hope that helps! Feel free to read this article in our Support Center if you'd like to learn more: Manage Your Subscriptions and Payment Methods

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Best Answer

Sorry to hear you're moving on from Appointments! You can easily cancel the service from within your online Dashboard. Follow these steps to do so:

1. From your computer, log in to your Square Dashboard
  2. From the left menu click Account & Settings, and then click Pricing & Subscriptions
  3. Click "Cancel Service" to cancel

Once you cancel we'll discontinue your subscription on the first of the following month. You'll continue to have access to Appointments through the end of the month. 

Hope that helps! Feel free to read this article in our Support Center if you'd like to learn more: Manage Your Subscriptions and Payment Methods

Message 2 of 6

Hi, please can you (if you want to) elaborate why you want to cancel? I am looking at different scheduling software and am researching about Square.... 

What advise can you give?

Message 3 of 6

I like it, I am just being mindful of costs.

Message 4 of 6

I have read about how to cancel Square. I want to keep Square, but discontinue Square Appointments. Any tips on how to do that? If I run into problems, can I call someone?

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

@Widdershins I moved your post over to this thread about canceling Square Appointments. Check out the instructions from Caty above - you can cancel your subscription from your Square dashboard. We're sorry to see you go, but thank you for trying out Appointments! 

Message 6 of 6