x

After charge offline after I have Internet why still not the processing

I charged  3 times offline this afternoon , but now I have Internet  Internet Internet , my  Active still show me I have 3 offline transition ,  also I don't know where else I can check or processing it please help me

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

@Hairetc Welcome to the Seller Community! We're glad you came here to ask this question. 🎉

So when you Process Payments with Offline Mode your transactions will register as soon as you re-connect to the internet. You will need to reconnect to the internet within 72 hours to receive these funds, or else they will expire.  

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back! 

Message 2 of 7
Super Seller

The original post said they were connected to the internet, obviously I can't verify what they were doing but I've seen this specific question come up multiple times. Is there anything that can be done if you are connected but square doesn't process it is connected and then upload the offline transactions. Or does the app have to know it has an internet connection and upload on its own?  Kill the app and reopen?  Or does that possibly remove the offline transactions?  

Message 3 of 7
Square

@VanKalkerFarms, they should upload automatically once an internet connection is regained, but if that's not the case closing and restarting the app is safe, and recommended. Additionally, you can restart the device entirely without needing to worry about losing the sales.

The one thing you do not want to do is delete and reinstall the app entirely, as we won't be able to recover any data lost this way. 

Were you able to upload your sales, @Hairetc?

Message 4 of 7

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem and after restarting the device (and restarting the app) the payments are still not going through. Starting to panic as the 72 hours will expire soon!

Please help!

Thanks,

Paul 

Message 5 of 7

Hey @PSCo, I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner! Did you try different internet connections? Sometimes the speed of the connection factors in as well. Please let me know what happened! 😰

Message 6 of 7

Having same issue, have tried 4 different internet connections and pending offline sales will not upload. I can go thru all the features and dashboard from the device but still no upload. 

Thoughts?

Message 7 of 7