x

Printing a coupon on physical receipt?

I realize there is an option to send a coupon via digital receipt and marketing but I was wondering if it was possible to include something on the bottom of printed receipts? For instance, a barcode or even the 6-digit coupon codes from Square providing a discount to incentivize customers to return sooner rather than later.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @EmmettsMeats

This has been requested by a few sellers, but it's not something that's available. 

If we come up with anything new in regards to the coupons and printed receipts we'll be sure to let everyone know, but there's not much movement on this feature at this time. 

Message 2 of 4

I am not sure if this would be an option but on android devices you can upload a logo to be printed on the receipt.  You could add text to a logo if it was simple and short or add wording to reflect that in the receipt footer.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for chiming in, @Donnieriverview. I like the way you think! 🙂

While we do not have further updates at this time, I'll be sure to surface your post with our Product Liaison team. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or insight! 💯

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4