x

How do I add a photo to the ticket sales? i would like to manage ticket sales for a craft workshop

How do I add a photo to the ticket sales? i would like to manage ticket sales for a craft workshop

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there!

You can add images to your items from your online Square Dashboard Item Library. 

1. Sign in to your Square Dashboard and click "Items."
2. Select the existing item to edit.
3. Click "Edit" in the grey box to the left of the item name

4. Click "Add Image"

For best results, your images should meet the following specifications:

* Photo dimensions should be square (same width and height) and 720 × 720 pixels.
* Either PNG or JPEG files.

Message 2 of 7

I would like to take a photo of tags at time of sale that are given to customer to attach to receipt so we know exactly what they purchase. We do an auction where we don't want to input inventory items for a non-profit benefit. This would help us see and overall list of their items in the photo.  Is it possible to attach a photo at time of sale or to the receipt?

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hi @aktrapper, welcome to the seller community and thanks for chiming in!

At this time, there isn't a way to add a photo to the item at the time of the sale as you've described. I can definitely see how this would be helpful for you and your customers during a fast-paced event, like an auction. Rest assured that I'll be sharing your feedback with our Product Liaison team.

In the meantime, keep an eye on our Support Center for updates and please don't hesitate to bring up any other questions!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 7

We run a cooperative art gallery and would also like to add a photo of our physical sales reciept so we can better track sales of all the different artist that belong to the cooperative.

Message 5 of 7

Hello @AODCgallery, I will make sure to flag your post for our product team! This is still a feature request that we're tracking. 

Message 6 of 7

This used to be a feature on the iPhone app but not on the iPad app. Why did it go away?

Taking a photo at the time of purchase and attaching it to the email/text receipt would be very beneficial for both the seller and the buyer. Too often a buyer at an art fair disputes a purchase because they don't recognise the seller, or the seller is from a different state that the buyer has not visited. Square too often sides with the buyer. A photo of the item taken at the time of sale would remind the buyer and protect the seller.

Please put this back in the app for both phones and tablets.

Thanks.

Message 7 of 7