x
Super Seller

Loyalty stars not being applied to account

I've been using the loyalty program since beta. While there has been a hiccup or two along the way, overall, I've been thrilled with it. However, I'm hearing from time to time that my customers are not receiving stars when they feel like they should. I checked in on one of these customers and sure enough several instances where he should have received a star, he did not. 

I checked his account, both email and phone numbre are properly associated. He continues to use the same ccard he has used, and previously got stars. But when making a qualified purchase he is not getting a star added to his account.

Anyone else having trouble with loyalty?

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Hi @Anthem - This is very strange indeed! Have you noticed this hiccup only for this one customer? 

I'll ask our team in charge of loyalty about this, but in the mean time, you can manually add a reward for your customer by following these steps

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Thanks for looking into this. Good to note that manual stars can be given and I am aware of this. My larger concern is that this customer had multiple purchases that didn't receive stars and I'm concerned he is the only one that has mentioned it. 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 3 of 3