x

Where can I find customer address?

I have items listed for sale that will be sent out via mail, so I need every customer's address who purchases through my online store. If they purchase in-person while I'm using the card reader, I am most likely giving them their item on the spot, so an address is not necessary. I had a customer purchase online using a credit card, but it's not showing me her address anywhere on her profile (just name and email), or on any page that I click in regards to the sale....so I have no place to send her item to unless I reach back out to her, which is an annoyance on both sides. Shouldn't her address be listed somewhere in the system since she manually entered her credit card info? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

So as long as your customer choose the "Shipping" option when ordering from your Online Store they will be required to enter shipping info, but if they choose "Pickup" it is not required. 

You can see all available contact/shipping info from your Online Orders page. Hopefully that helps clarify!

Message 2 of 6

I am invoicing how do I get the user to add the shipping address

Message 3 of 6

I have anew online store, and am having the same problem...  I can't find the customer info for my orders.  Did you ever get the answer?

Message 4 of 6

No not really. Someone said that if they choose "pick up" then they aren't required to leave an address, but they do have to put it in for credit card verification, so it's definitely in there somewhere...but maybe we're not allowed to see it?

Message 5 of 6
Square

Hi @jonweed, are you using Square's Online Store, or a third party integration?

Message 6 of 6