x

Tracking Down a Business with Receipt

Hi,

My husband lost his phone in a taxi a couple nights ago and we are trying to track it down. The taxi used Square and we found the receipt by looking it up on the Square webiste. The issue is that we cannot find any information about the business on Google. Does anyone know if it is possible to track down a business, or is Square allowed to Share the business' contact information with us? 

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @imreglsu43 - Sorry about your lost phone! If you send our Support Team an email, we can have someone try to put you in touch with the seller. 

Hope you get that phone back! 💪

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your response. A ticket was opened on my behalf and I was told that the driver was contacted yesterday morning. I'm wondering if they were contacted by email or by phone. I'm afraid that, if they were sent an email, it may get lost in their inbox. Can someone please call the business Hot Nola Transportation with my contact information please? Sincere thanks for all the help. I know that this is not y'all's fault that we left our phone somewhere!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@imreglsu43 I see that your ticket it still open with our Support team and they'll reply to you as soon as they can.

Our Support team will try to call the business in question, and if they're not able to reach anyone by phone they will send a follow up email with your contact information. That way the business can reach out to you directly. Very sorry for all the trouble this is causing!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4