x

Missed a capital offer, awaiting the next.

I missed an offer from square capital two months ago while I was on vacation and wasn't checking my email or dashboard regularly.  Since my vacations I have been very busy and have paid back about 20% more on my current capital loan.  When might I expect another offer?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello, I'm another business owner looking into capital offer. did you like what they offer?

Message 2 of 5

For the most part, yes.  The " don't call us, we'll call you" nature of it can be a little frustrating, but otherwise it's pretty helpful.

Message 3 of 5
Square

Hi @DylanGreenCab!

Thank you for posting! These offers are extended automatically based on your processing volume, so we are unable to determine an exact date that you will become eligible to request more funds. Loans are typically extended any time after 75% completion of your current offer, however, we are unable to determine exactly when or if a renewal offer will be extended to your business. If you are eligible, you will see three new offers available in your dashboard. 

Message 4 of 5

So Is it safe to say that once your denied you will never be offered a Square Capital loan again?

Have anyone ever been denied and was offered a loan again in the future?

Message 5 of 5