x

Welcome Wednesday: September 13th ๐ŸŒณ

Hello everyone! 

I hope all of you are doing well on this fine Wednesday. ๐Ÿ˜€

We have some big news, we held our first Seller Community Mixer last night at Sciabica's Califorina Olive Oil in Modesto! ๐ŸŽ‰  ๐ŸŽŠ  ๐Ÿพ

We had a great pannel of local business owners including Jennifer Roots-Sousa, Jessica Chang Irish, Tenille Rollins, and Jonathan Sciabica. We had an enlightining discussion around how your local community can help grow your business. The discussion was led by our very own @Caty. ๐Ÿ™Œ

seller community event .JPG

We're going to post a re-cap of the event, so keep an eye out! ๐Ÿ‘€

Also big thanks to our Super Seller @sciabica1936 for hosting the event! 

Time for everyones favorite part! You guessed it, welcoming new members! ๐Ÿ˜„

Newbies, please take the time to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your business. If you do not see your name listed below, still say hello!  ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ‘‹

@proverbial

@BeArtSmart

@LoriKlineDesign

@ubspirit

@gabriel4101

@beachgirl888

@CiaraB

@gmh

@ikravecafe

@CatD

@labbyoutdoors

• Remember to give out likes for posts โค๏ธ  and mark great responses with "Best Answer". โœ…  Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.   
  • Currently we are seeking feedback from businesses that manage orders, for example online orders from E-commerce or pick up orders. If you'd like to offer feedback or suggestions we would love to hear them! ๐Ÿ˜

Cheers and thanks for joining the community! 

Chad

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for the welcome Chad! I am really an old dog trying to learn some new Square tricks by being a delivery driver for a farm, a farm hand, a baker, an art and framing consultant, and an artist who is trying to sell work! I am all over the place and appreciate this forum so much and am scheduling blocks of time to just learn the square world! Cheers from Beautiful Long Beach CA!  Michelle

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Wow Michelle, you have so many cool things going on! Thanks for the intro and welcome to Square and to the Community ๐Ÿค—

Message 3 of 6

Thank you, and I appreciate you checking in!

Message 4 of 6

Hello, thanks for the welcome. I am a crafter and graphic artist. This app is awesome it helps me to be able to work from home , sell online , flea markets and do Vendor events. Since people rarely carry cash now and days it is a big help. โค

Message 5 of 6

We're glad to have you @MrsJerzey! ๐Ÿ˜€  I look forward to seeing you on the boards! โœŒ๏ธ

Message 6 of 6