x

Additional verification requested with new Square Capital offer

So we've had several Square Capital Offers and just received another one, last Thursday. We accpeted and it's still processing which is out of the norm (I think) because all of my other offers were approved within 1-2 hours. When I accepted this one it asked me to verify personal information (for what I can remember) and I clicked though that quickly, as I was on my phone. I have a feeling that is what is holding up the process (maybe I'm wrong) does anyone know how to find the information to so I can check it. I think it was asking to verify SSN, DOB and Business Name...

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Have been offered loan but said needed more info like a drivers license ? that never happened before

Message 2 of 7
Square

Hi @mcdonnelandscap & @CaptainHooks

We need you to verify information about the business and the person allowed to apply for the loan on behalf of the business in order to approve an application. Upon approval, funds are deposited as soon as the next business day.

Message 3 of 7

I received the email asking for additional information. When I clicked "Upload File" and selected the photo of my driver's license, it didn't load. I attempted this multiple times with identical results.

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SandyBob

Have you tried clearing the cache on your web browser, or switching web browsers all together? That usually resolves these types of issues. 

Let me know if that helps at all. 

Message 5 of 7

It's still giving me the same results. I've tried on my phone and laptop.

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Sorry this is giving you so much trouble @SandyBob

We might need you to call in to our Support Team so we can walk through this with you.

Message 7 of 7