x

Can you Instant Transfer a Capital loan?

Hello my loan approve can I get instant transfer

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Hassan1, you'll be happy to hear about the latest update: Instant Loan Deposits to Square Checking!

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

I don't think that you can, it will just deposit like a normal next business day transaction.

Message 2 of 7

when did you get offer.

Message 3 of 7
Square

Hi @Hassan1!  At this time, when a loan is approved through Square Capital, funds will be transferred in your linked bank account within one to two business days. You cannot instantly transfer a Square Capital loan at this time.

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Message 4 of 7

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well today.

I have a question - my capital loan says it was approved yesterday afternoon, and is to be "sent" to my bank today. I have been using Square for some time and am usually able to instantly deposit but I understand a loan would likely operate differently.

Would it be your understanding that (with being approved yesteray - and in a deposit in pending status since yesterday afternoon), that I should likely receive the funds at close of business today (or 15 minutes after) as I have read a little bit about?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Blessings!

Keith

Message 5 of 7
Alumni

Hi @keithlockecom - This Support articles says you can receive your loan as early as the next business day

Good luck!

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Hassan1, you'll be happy to hear about the latest update: Instant Loan Deposits to Square Checking!

Message 7 of 7