x

Where did my option to set custom shipping charges per item go?

When I first created my online store I was given the option of setting a custom shipping amount for each item. I was also given the option of copying and pasting a link for that item on my social media page. Both of those options now seem to be gone. I have several items of different sizes and weights, so I am unable to do the flat rate shiping

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

I'm just pasteing my responses from other threads, but they should help you:

Re Shipping: Originally from this thread

Within those two options (Flat or Free) you can also add a shipping rate to each individual item.

Let's say you chose a flat rate of $2.00.  Open an edit form on an individual item, scroll to the very bottom of the form field and you will see "Additional Item Shipping Charge." If you put $1.00 here, when the customer views the item on your store, for shipping it will say, "$2.00 flat-rate per order + $1.00 for this item. Ships within..."

If you chose Free Shipping and then added a dollar figure to "Additional Item Shipping Charge," the customer will see, "$1.00 for this item. Ships within..."  Any item that you don't individually put the rate for will just say "Free. Ships within..."

Re Linking: Originally from this thread

You'll find the share links (facebook, twitter, google, pinterest, email) once you've clicked on a published item.  It doesn't work from the Site Editor (or at least I can't find a way).  If your store is already online, click on any item and at the very bottom you'll see the share links.  However, I have found that for Facebook in particular, it's really iffy. Some items it will say Page Not Found.  It also wont show a photo in the dialog box, but when viewing in the Facebook timeline a photo is there.

I don't use Twitter or Pinterest, but the Google+ share link works fine and you can see the photo immediately.

Message 2 of 2