x

Creating Customized Customer Survey

Is there a way to create customized surveys that customers can fill out during check out?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @sstauffer5

This is an interesting suggestion. Currently we do not have the ability create a survey through the check out process. I will make sure to pass this feature request along to our product team! 

Also it might be a good question to ask in the API section of the Seller Community. We have a number of developers that might have some insight into this.

If you have any other suggestions please feel free to share! 😀

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

Hello @sstauffer5

This is an interesting suggestion. Currently we do not have the ability create a survey through the check out process. I will make sure to pass this feature request along to our product team! 

Also it might be a good question to ask in the API section of the Seller Community. We have a number of developers that might have some insight into this.

If you have any other suggestions please feel free to share! 😀

Message 2 of 8

I would also like to see this. I am attempting to integrate Square with IFTTT to send email but this is proving to be challenging.

Message 3 of 8

any update to this?  we'd love to collect some data on customers like if the were first time visitor and their zip code to try to see how we reach geographically 

Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

Can I create a customer satisfaction survey? I need more in depth feedback than the 'feedback option' allows? I'd like to create a follow up sent to patrons. Please advise if this is possible.

Message 5 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

Good morning.  This was addressed last year in the following thread. 

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Creating-Customized-Customer-Survey/m-p/37913#M2...

Message 6 of 8

I am looking for an app to integrate or a way to include a simple 1-3 question survey for customers to take immediately after their purchase.  A couple of multiple choice and one written response, 100-144 character max.  Anything??

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @PIESolutions,

I moved your post to an existing feature request thread for this.

It isn't something we currently offer at this time. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8