x

Appointments questions

Potentially looking to switch to square appointments but had a couple of questions. 

1) if I have a front desk employee, can I just have her take care of the payments and my service providers just do their services? I don’t want to buy them all card readers and introduce new workstreams overhead to them if possible and my front desk gal is good at her job. 

2) can I select an option for bookings so that the individual service providers aren’t listed but rather the appointment is just given to the next person like a round robin? We have a couple of instructors that are more popular than others but I want to just have people book the appointment and have square assign it to instructor 1 then 2 then 3 etc and repeat. 

3) will this sales data be the same sales data as my Square POS sales data as long as it’s the same account? We use the POS/iPad (which is where the front desk gal will be charging in the appointments app as well) so wanted to see if that data integrates or not. 

4) I assume the above is yes and that it will still work with the IPad POS and the square stand and the receipt printer and cash drawer?

thanks. I reached out to square to get a more detailed walk through for our use case but haven’t heard back yet.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0