x

Community notifications page currently unavailable

The title of this thread has been updated from [I can't even log into the community!!!!!!!!] 

I have a profile in the community, but it won't even let me sign in.  Can't even attach the screen shot of the error message.  Error message: Exception ID: 76B6FA45

Message 1 of 11
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Cannot read notifications on Square Community ...Exception ID: 3BAB0DA2.

Hi all - this should be working now! Please let me know if you still have any issues when you navigate to the notifications page. Thanks for your patience! 

1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Yes, it is a bug with the forum software.  It has been reported to the developer and hopefully will be fixed soon.

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Okay, after a half an hour of clicking to see my notifications, it finally allowed me to see the community.  There should not be one login for the account and community.  The community option is clearly broken.

Message 2 of 11

Okay, after a half an hour of clicking to see my notifications for a minute, then I went back to notifications and got this error message 76B6FA45.

Community is broken.  Unacceptible.

Message 3 of 11
Super Seller

Agreed. I'm seeing this same issue whenever I try to check my notifications. The rest of the community is accessible though.

@katieand, @Helen, etc., any ideas?

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 11
Super Seller

It's a bug with the forum backend.  It started on Friday.  They are in contact with the developers.

Message 5 of 11
Super Seller

Hmmm... if only there was a spot on an online forum dedicated to Square sellers where the admins could tell us when something is wrong... *evil grin*

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 6 of 11
Alumni

Sorry about that! There is indeed a bug on the notifications page here in the Community. We should have posted last week when it started - we were hoping it would be fixed quickly, but it looks like it is taking a little longer. We'll update this thread when we know more! 

Message 7 of 11

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Cannot read notifications on Square Community ...Exception ID: 3BAB0DA2.

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 4.03.59 PM.pngCan anyone please help me with This error? I cannot read these notifications.

I am using the Square Community on my MacBook Pro with Safari.

I am an sole prorietor. I do not have a system administrator. 

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this  Exception ID: 3BAB0DA2.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Message 8 of 11
Super Seller

Best Answer

Yes, it is a bug with the forum software.  It has been reported to the developer and hopefully will be fixed soon.

Message 9 of 11

Thank you!!!

Message 10 of 11
Alumni

Hi all - this should be working now! Please let me know if you still have any issues when you navigate to the notifications page. Thanks for your patience! 

Message 11 of 11