x

Deputy App Subscription issues

Has anyone else tried to cancel or change their subscription with the Deputy App, and found that they cannot do it?

Either on the

1) Square ....... "Account Settings > Pricing & Subscriptions" section : which has no option available for cancelling, despite what the troubleshoot page says

2) Deputy ...... "MyDeputy" section of which a pop-up alert titled "Manage Subscriptions" states in the box "Your Subscription is being Managed by a Third Party Website." And when you click to go to that Third Party Website (https://once.deputy.com/my/SQUARE), the webpage says "the page you are looking for was not found. 404 Error." 

Essentially preventing you to cancel the service. I have since de-activated the Deputy App on our Square account, but I am not sure if the subscription and therefore payment via our credit card has been cancelled. I have contacted Deputy helpdesk, but they are 'still looking into it'. Square has been less responsive, other than a confirmation email that this issue will be looked at within 24hours.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @TLFoodLab,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community!

It looks like you've done the correct thing in de-activating Deputy via your Square Dashboard - our back-end is showing the subscription has been cancelled.

You should be totally fine from here on. With that said, if you happen to notice another Deputy charge next month, please don't hesitate to let us know 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @TLFoodLab,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community!

It looks like you've done the correct thing in de-activating Deputy via your Square Dashboard - our back-end is showing the subscription has been cancelled.

You should be totally fine from here on. With that said, if you happen to notice another Deputy charge next month, please don't hesitate to let us know 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you @Seamus 

Will do.

Message 3 of 3