x

How do I process a card manually with a Canadian ZIP Code

How do I process a card manually when the client has a Canadian ZIP Code with letters and numbers.

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

You can just tap the "ABC" in the bottom left corner to toggle to your letter keyboard. 👍

IMG_0953.jpg

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Best Answer

You can just tap the "ABC" in the bottom left corner to toggle to your letter keyboard. 👍

IMG_0953.jpg

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 8

Answer to my question for Canadian Zip Code said click the "abc" tab in the lower left hand corner.

My keypad has only a comma in that position, no "abc" tab.  Couldn't get "abc" up.

Message 3 of 8

Hello @Hoseguy, on an Android phone the option to bring up letters is in a different spot.

It can be found on the same line you enter the card information. It will be on the right and it should be a little symbol that looks like a keyboard. This will allow you to switch between numbers and letters. 

Please let me know if you still need help! 😃

Message 4 of 8

I've used the customers canadian zip code V1Z 2R7 and it won't work.  I also tried 11111 which doesn't work.  Any other suggestions?  If I invoice the customer will they be able to pay it with the payment link?

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Sorry for the frustration @CharJ!

If you're still having trouble, yes you can send your customer an invoice and they can enter their card information using the payment link. 😄

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 8

The ABC doesn't show up on my Android phone.

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hey @Sandisue, this is a bit different on Android devices! When entering the ZIP, look to the right-hand side of your screen. There should be a little symbol that looks like a keyboard. Tap on this keyboard symbol and you'll be able to switch between numbers and letters. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 8