x

I have someone filling in for a show. Can she use my square to collect payments?

Someone else is filling in for me for an upcoming show. Can she use my square to collect payments?  And how does that work?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

have the person log in to your account and then all the transactions will automatically be part of your sales.  they can even use their own Square device, as the device simply checks with the Square POS app and uses the account logged in.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

@apensick @VanKalkerFarms You also have the option of setting up this person as Mobile Staff (free), or as an Employee ($5 per month per employee). With either of these features someone can take payments for you but they have limited access to your account information. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 5

Hi ..

I have a Square account...and I need help understanding how to have someone else take credit card payments under my account.

if they already have their own square account... do I need my own tablet for this to work..or can they have my account on their square device..?

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

the would have to log out of the Square app on their device and then log into yours and then they can accept payments for you on their devices.

Message 5 of 5