x

Email & Print Receipts...at the same time.

Hey there,

When checking out, is there a way to email AND print a receipt at the same time?

Currently we have to back to "Transactions" and re-print it from there. #lame

Having that option would be AWESOME! #w00t!

Cheers,

Kev

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @EvilMime! There isn't a way to print a receipt and send an email receipt automatically at the same time I'm afraid. 

You can change the printer settings so that only the printed receipt is issued, but this will disable digital receipts. To do this go to Settings > Printers > Scroll down and toggle Automatically Print Receipts on.

Are you customers often asking for a printed receipt after they select the option to receive a digital receipt? Or do you use the printed receipt for another reason at your business? Any additional context will help our product team to build features that suit you! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I would also like to see this option at our facility individuals usually prefer both options. We use the system for donation and if they have the receipts in email, it's easier for end-of-the-year calculation for tax deduction purposes. 

If there is some short of integration with an external system, I would like to explore that as well to email automatically on each transaction plus print it at the location. 

Message 3 of 3