x

I am totally confused

Just got our reader today Our sale is tomorrow.  Hubby plugged in the reader and we downloaded the app Do we have to have photos and things for our sale it is an Vintage estate sale starts tomorrow morning and we just do not know how to know we are getting paid.  Yes we have a bank account set up already when I signed up on July 6th.  Had to buy the reader as it did not get here yet in the mail.   But confused how it works.  Hubby took one item out of our sale priced $10 and used his credit card to purchase it but it has not shown up he said it was loadiing on his new Smart phone Andriod we have had them for 5 weeks.  It turned sideways and everything disappered.   I am worried it is not working and we could lose hundreds of dollars worth of goods sold because the stupid reader does not work.  NO fricken help from Square til Monday and we are starting sale tomorrow through Tuesday and gonna be busy guess it was a waste of time and money to try and use square should not take that long to get a reader in the mail.   So customers will need cash I guess cause we sure are not taking checks.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

What type of "reader" did you buy? Is it the swipe reader that plugs into your phone? If it is, just sign into your Square Account. Here are some instructions. https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5174-swipe-card-payments-with-the-square-reader

Message 2 of 2