x
Beta Member

Wisdom Needed: Whats the best way to have customers PRE-order a t-shirt.

The t-shirt can be ordered in the following sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2x

The t-shirt can be ordered in any of the folllowing 4 colors: Navy Blue, Heather Gray, Black, Purple

I need to be able to capture a complete name, address, telephone, email for each person.

I need to be able to print a report of what was ordered that I can then turn into my vendor to actually make the shirts.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, 

It sounds like you might benefit from an E-Commerce solution for your customers to place their orders. Online orders capture all of the information you would require for your customers, as well as allow for the customization and variation of items for the sales. 

Check out this existing thread for some information on our E-Commerce integrations that we have: 

Launching an online store? You’ve got options with Square!

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Only problem with the ecommerce solution is that they are already physically in my store to place the order.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for clarifying, you might benefit from using Square Invoices. 

Your customer can build their shirts with all of the included variants, and you would then email them an invoice. The customer can either pay the invoice via email, or they can come back to your store front and pay the invoice from the Point of Sale app. 

You can also print and share the invoice with your vendor so they have the order on hand when they make the shirt. 

Check out this article for more information on Square Invoices: 

Send Invoices Online with Square

Message 4 of 4