x

how do i make an online item available for shipping?

All of the sudden on my phone and desktop the option to click to make an online store item available to ship is gone.    Customer service is no help.   anyone else have this issue?  added 3 new items to my store and cant make them available to ship.... wtf???

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @FBCSeattle.

Thanks for reaching out. Sounds like this can be related to your  fulfillment method settings. If your Items in your library are not marked for shipping, this option will not be available at check out for buyers. Please log into your website editor and double check your items. You can make changes and edits by going to your Square Online Store> Items> Item Library> find the Item you want to edit and click inside the white box> scroll down to Fulfillment> Select Shipping. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Having the same issue. Just sent cutomer service a message.

Message 2 of 9

Did you get an answer?  I have the same problem.  Can't see where to designate an item to be sold online.

Message 3 of 9

Having the same problem.

I can't get past the first saved screen.

I also have a request for info to the square team.

Message 4 of 9

Go to the Store Editor, and add the items from your item library using the widgets.

Message 5 of 9

I've tried adding items, but in the test page, they still show up as "not available for shipping," no matter which location I use for the source.  Does anybody have a fix/workaround for this?

Message 6 of 9

Best Answer

Hello @FBCSeattle.

Thanks for reaching out. Sounds like this can be related to your  fulfillment method settings. If your Items in your library are not marked for shipping, this option will not be available at check out for buyers. Please log into your website editor and double check your items. You can make changes and edits by going to your Square Online Store> Items> Item Library> find the Item you want to edit and click inside the white box> scroll down to Fulfillment> Select Shipping. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 7 of 9

I am creating an item to request a Deposit 6 months in advance of a final sale item that is then shipped. Can I turn off shipping and pickup information on the Deposit item checkout page since it is confusing the purchaser? I will not know the exact shipping date until the product is manufactured. Thanks.

Message 8 of 9

Hi @rose6 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community! Good to hear from you!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding removing shipping availability for an item. Take a look at this helpful Best Answer from Sayra - she will outline the specific steps to get this accomplished.

Let us know if anything else comes up! Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Message 9 of 9