x

Is there a maximum number of Variations in Square?

Hello,

I am having some troubles importing my products and I am wondering if it is because there is a maximum number of variations.  I know with my last POS this became an issue.

Thanks!

Sean

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @TheSoapOpera! This is a really good question that required a little bit of digging.

So there is no hard count on item's, variations, modifiers, and categories. Although once you cross over the 10,000 mark the Item Library will be a little bit slower to load. 

Are you currently getting an error message when trying to upload your Item CSV? 

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Chad... we certainly haven't hit the 10,000 point, maybe 20 or 40!  We are trying to upload our products via the Woocommerce <-> Square plugin and running into a few issues, namely that a lot of products aren't importing and the error log is... I don't want to say useless but, leaves a lot to be desired.  The reason I reached out is because some products with variations have only loaded some of the variations into square so it seems surprising that all the variations wouldn't load -- hence I thought this may be part of the issue, but very good to know that I am not having the same issues as with my previous pos. I will continue to look into the integration!  Thanks!

Message 3 of 4

That's really weird @TheSoapOpera!

Have you had the chance to reach out to our Support Team? They can definitely take a closer look at your account than I can here, but everything should import with all of the variations. 

Message 4 of 4