x

How do I track eGift card sales?

I had a client purchase an e-card yesterday is there a report somewhere that will show me who purchased and for whom?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @Kewpiet!

Great question! We have a Gift Card report that will display all of your Gift Card sales including E-Gift Cards. This report won't include who purchased the card and who it's for. You can find out who purchased the E-Gift Card by checking out your Transaction Report. It will display the purchasers name on this one! 

If you still have questions let me know! I would be more than happy to help. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hello @Kewpiet!

Great question! We have a Gift Card report that will display all of your Gift Card sales including E-Gift Cards. This report won't include who purchased the card and who it's for. You can find out who purchased the E-Gift Card by checking out your Transaction Report. It will display the purchasers name on this one! 

If you still have questions let me know! I would be more than happy to help. 

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I have a related question...Is there anyway to track if the recipient has opened the email?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @DRowner

Good to see you posting in the Seller community again! The ability to actually track whether a recipient has opened an email or not is currently not a feature at this time.  Please note in the event your recipient(s) did not receive the email, they should check their junk mail. 

Hope this provides some insight! Let us know if we can answer anything else. 😊

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4