x

Square Stands for iPad Mini 3

I need to know if you have a square stand for the Ipad mini 3. The sales options are unclear. I like the idea of the clean white stand with card swipe. Is this an option for the Ipad Mini 3 late 2014 model?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I need to know this too.  We need to order two square stands for the mini's and can only find them for the IpadAir.

Message 2 of 6

I'll even take a dummy stand with the magstripe reader....but I can't find an older stand for sale.  I've checked Ebay and every store I can find.

Message 3 of 6
Square

We don't currently offer an Stand for an iPad mini, but you are able to use the Square Reader with a third party stand. 

You can order a reader on your Square Dashboard and click “Get a Card Reader” from the drop-down account menu on the top-right of the page.

Check out these 3rd party stands to use with your iPad Mini and Square Reader:

- Heckler Design Windfall Stand for iPad Mini

- Heckler Design Windfall Stand Portrait for iPad Mini

Message 4 of 6

Hi - thanks for the info about Heckler.  We plan to order their stand for the mini iPad.  I understand that there is a square reader/swipe for $29 that plugs into the iPad.  We don't need the touch less system at $49.  Am I correct and will it work fine with the iPad mounted into the Heckler holder?

Message 5 of 6
Square

@SeaBeadDesign - There shouldn't be any issues using the Square Chip Card Reader, although I highly recommend the Square Contactless and Chip Card Reader. It pairs wirelessly, and allows your customers the option to use ApplePay and Android Pay. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 6 of 6