x

Appointments: We are unable to book additional appointments, please help.

We are experiencing an issue, can't make appointments, won't except them.

We can see our schedule but we cannot make an appointment, was working fine. We have 3 computers all having the same results.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @hairzors. My name is Ashley, I'm an Appointments supporter here at Square. So sorry to hear of the issues you're running into! 

Just to clarify, are you trying to book the appointments for your clients through your online Dashboard, or is the issue happening in your booking site when clients try to book with you? 

A few good things to check:

- If you’re using Internet Explorer, please note that the minimum requirement is Internet Explorer 10

- for any other browsers, you'll want to make sure the version you are running is completely up to date

- please check to see if any error messages pop up

I'd love to help get this issue tackled for you as quickly as possible! I'll keep an eye out for our response so I can further investigate for you.

Message 2 of 4

Hi Ashley, everything is fine, seems as though it was glitching for about 20 minutes or so. We do operate with windows 10 on all our computers. Thank for responding, wasn't sure if there was an issue at your end or not. Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @hairzors! Thank you for letting me know. While I'm happy to hear the issue doesn't seem to be occurring anymore, definitely feel free to reach back out if it happens again. I want to ensure Appointments continues running perfectly for you! 

Message 4 of 4