x

Square capital

Has anyone gotten any new Capital offers lately? I am on my 4th loan and am now at 83% paid. I've always gotten offers at around

70 or 75%, most of the time, they were totally unexpected but they were so helpful! This is the longest I've gone without any more offers. Wondering if anyone has been extended an offer from them lately??? Thank you!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

I too have been at more than 70% for a couple weeks and no offers....

Message 2 of 16

pennyprizes....I'm not sure what is going on. I'm at 83% now......doesn't sound like they're giving out loans any more at all from

what I've heard from other people 😞

Message 3 of 16

Quite a disappointment. It was so convenient. 

Message 4 of 16

My coworker received an offer last week at 72%  I'm at 80% and haven' received on yet. I' hoping to soon, as this would help with marketing into the new year. I' on my 6th loan, with no problems, ever. 

Message 5 of 16

wow 6th loan!! Im on my second one and it was for 50k I paid 72%. since you got 6 already im thinking i should be good for a 3rd one.

Message 6 of 16

I am 99 percent paid, 6th loan, still not eligible for a new offer.  I am sad because I adore Square and could have used it for the holidays.  But, they don't have to give out loans at all, so shame on me for going by their past lending behaviors.  I feel stupid.  Will update if we get another offer.  

Message 7 of 16

Maybe their loan criteria has changed? I too was hoping for another offer by now, being at 83%. It sure would help during my slow season in the next couple of months. I think we all got spoiled and now we really miss those offers.

Message 8 of 16

I only had one loan from them. I didn’t even know they did another offer before the current one was paid off! I think I will call and see if I can get any info as to why they don’t seem to be offering them anymore....

Message 9 of 16

Let me know if you get any answers from them! Thank you!

Message 10 of 16

So I called Square today. The representative was quite friendly. He said they are still offering capital loans but the offers are based off of an algorithm, and really couldn't give any clear specifics on how that algorithm determines when an offer will be available. 

He did say he will send an email to the "Capital Team" letting them know of my interest in a new offer. Who knows if that will do anything :::SHRUG:::

Message 11 of 16

Thanks so much for the info. I wish us both luck 🙂

Message 12 of 16

Good luck.  I'm sure one will pop up on your dashboard soon.  We have been paid for a week with no new offer.  We process more, have more new customers, etc.  But who knows.  Will post when a new one is available.  

Message 13 of 16

I just received an offer about 2-3 weeks ago. So, they definitely are still giving them.

I was at around 85%, owing $2000 more. 

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all. I know how frustrating it can be.

Message 14 of 16

One other thing, make sure you check your dashboard. My last two I did not receive an email notifying me.

Message 15 of 16

I too am paid off and no new offer. It’s been about a week. Up 30% in sales....

Message 16 of 16