x

Is anyone else’s invoices not posting?

It says the invoice has been paid but it is not showing them in my transactions? HELP. It’s busy season 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Hey folks,

I recently had a customer pay there invoice via square but the issue is that I can't see the funds.

The status of the invoice says paid but it's missing from the transactions tab and money doesn't show up.

Any thoughts? TIA!

Message 2 of 21

Same thing happened to me tonight. Customer paid at 6:30. It shows PAID but is nowhere to be found. Maybe an issue on Square's end? 

Message 3 of 21

The same thing happened to me last night as well 😞

Message 4 of 21
Alumni

Hi all, thank you for your posts - as you noticed, there was a bug with Invoices, but it's now resolved. If you check your transaction history, you should see your payments now. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Message 5 of 21

Hello @psdcarlos, @Anvelek, and @MissKristina

We did experience an issue with Invoices transactions not showing up in reporting. This issue was corrected on Wednesday 11/29/2017. You should see all of your invoice transactions now. 

If this is not the case and they are still missing, you should reach out to our Support Team as soon as possible. 

Message 6 of 21
Super Seller

Maybe there is something happening as 3 other people in this thread also had issues yesterday.  

I'll point this thread out to Square reps and see what they find.

Message 7 of 21

Thank you!!

Message 8 of 21

Same thing happened to me last night. Invoice shows paid, appears in paid filter, but not posted.  When looking into transaction details I get an error message.  

Message 9 of 21

My customers are not getting a paid email confirmation either 

Message 10 of 21

That's why I came here this morning! It happened to me too! Customer paid invoice, it shows paid, she sent me a pic of it being paid this am, but it isn't in my transactions and when I go to view the receipt it says it's not available! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 2 other customers paid this am no problem! 

Message 11 of 21

IMG_2576.PNG

IMG_2577.PNG

IMG_2578.PNG

Message 12 of 21

Same thing here....hope they figure it out right away.  My customers paymentvwas large and I need funds to operate today.  Otherwise, I would have taken a check and saved the fees.  

Message 13 of 21

I wonder if it's the card they used? 2 went through just fine this am! But this one didn't?

Message 14 of 21

I tried this morning using my own card. If I typed number in, it worked. If I invoice myself it did not work. 

I am up for a huge promotion. This could really hurt my sales. Hope it’s fixed right away 😰😰😰 square is always so great. 

Message 15 of 21

Same issue here. Invoice paid but funds not available. WHAT’S GOING ON!! I NEED MY MONEY NOW!! 

Message 16 of 21

I’m on hold trying to call square now. We will see 

Message 17 of 21

Just talked to support. They say it’s an internal processing issue and engineers are aware and working on it. Support person just pushed mine thru manually. Sale showing in transactions now, but still not available for instant pay. Ugh! 

Message 18 of 21

I would call square. It’s a long hold but they can push your transactions thru 

Message 19 of 21

I am having a problem with invoices that they are basically "disappearing". Started small business Saturday.... of course. I'm still trying to figure out my mess. Some are showing as paid, when in fact they aren't showing up in total, some are just disappearing totally and others show they are paid but when I click on the actual invoice it says it's not. 

Guess how I'm spending my day!! 

A new capital offer might make it up to me 😂😂

Message 20 of 21

Anyone having this the same issue now? I got an email saying my customers ACH payment was processed and that it is in my Square account balance but it is not. 

Message 21 of 21