x

Capital

got an offer today 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Beta Member

Is your previous loan paid off? Was new offer more than your last one? Did you get approved? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm eagerly awaiting another offer! 🤓

Message 2 of 22

Was paid off two weeks, was offered a third of what the average was, and finally denied, this would have been loan 6; never had any issues, hopefully it will come back around.  good luck to you! 

Message 3 of 22

I am super frustrated at the moment. I have had seven consecutive successful loans through Square. All of them paid off well before maturity date. I’ve been waiting for new offer for 15 days. Sucks. I just want consistency in a companies process and this is let you down. I have made them so much money over the last few years.

Message 4 of 22

Finally! I'm so happy for you. I know you have been waiting. Congratulations. How long were you paid off?

Message 5 of 22

Oh geez, I just read you said you were denied. Sorry to see that. How quickly did they tell you you were denied?

Message 6 of 22

Offered at 11, denied at 7, for [Personal Information Redacted] switched bank accounts on the app, did not update on full site, they tried to verify old account and not proper one, 8 years of loyalty, and 5 paid back loans...disappointing 

Message 7 of 22

How did you find out the reason you were denied. I heard they don't even tell people what the reasons. It seems odd to offer a loan, only to deny someone. It seems like holding a steak out, only to snatch it away

Message 8 of 22

No they told me the reason, I’ve never been denied, had 5 loans 

Message 9 of 22

I'm sorry, buddy. I'm on my 7th loan and hoping they give me another, but not getting hopes up from what I'm reading in community

Message 10 of 22

what is [Personal Information Redacted] ? I thought you can change account if want to. Wonder why

Message 11 of 22

[Personal Information Redacted]

Message 12 of 22

So you did get the loan then? 

Message 13 of 22

No denied, but they did verify the bank account, so I don’t know at this point. I’m over it...

Message 14 of 22

I have been paid off for a while also and I have also had many loans and nothing yet.  Square used to do inhouse processing so things were easy but what I was told by Square is they also use outside sources and that is why they now ask for additional information in some cases.   I guess we will all see what happens.  Its very frustrating when you are so use to something and then all off a sudden things just change with no real explanation.  Good luck all

Message 15 of 22

Square was awesome when it was in house processing

Message 16 of 22

I think Square is still awesome, i think the capital program needs work, but they are a business like us, learning as they go, i do feel as though as they havent not listened to their customers, at least on this message board; but i agree things were better, but sometimes things have to be uneasy so they can get so much better! at least thats the hope, i was and am extremely disappointed, but the show must go on, my business didnt start with square, nor will it end. Good Luck Friend

Message 17 of 22

@Soulsquad,

I'm sorry. It really is frustrating 

Message 18 of 22

Thannks, it will come back around. Good luck to you

Message 19 of 22

I was at 85 percent on my 5th loan yesterday and wondered why no new offer was made. Less than 24 hours later.. BOOM!! A new offer. Loan will be in my account tomorrow! I love square! Never give up hope. These guys came through in a pinch!! SQUARE TILL I DIE!!!

Message 20 of 22

Congrats!🎊🎉 

Message 21 of 22