x

How do I remove a yahoo address from my account, I no longer use that address.

I no longer have a yahoo address, however, it still shows in Dashboard.  How do I permanently remove this address?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

You can update the email address on your account at anytime! 

1. Visit Account & Settings in your online Dashboard.
  2. Edit your account info and click Save.

When you change the email associated with your Square account, we’ll send a verification code to the email address used to create the account (This is a security step to make sure you are the only person making change to your account).

After changing your email in the online Dashboard, complete and verify the request by doing the following:

1. Check the email inbox of the old email address for a message from Square.
  2. Open the email and locate the code.
  3. Enter the code in your Dashboard and confirm the action.

If you don’t see the verification email, check your spam folder or email filters.

Message 2 of 7

what if you do not have access to that email anymore? and cannot get the code?

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @CPT—I'm glad we got in touch. If you aren't able to access your login email account, please reach out to our CS Team directly from your new email address. They'll be able to make sure everything gets sorted out as soon as possible.

Hope this helps. Let us know if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 7

This issue has been corrected.  I reached out in September of 2016.  Please stop the emails about it.

thank you

Message 5 of 7
Alumni

Hey @sjtowe - To clarify, are you referring to email notifications regarding this thread? If so, you can just unsubscribe from this thread so that you can stop receiving notifications when someone responds to it.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 6 of 7

Thanks Puka.  I did that already. 

Message 7 of 7