x

Checked Out Customer Under Wrong Employee

I used the wrong employee code to checkout a customer. The employee code was for employee 1, while the services and commission should actually go to employee 2 (who performed the services). 

I only see under Transactions a way to issue a refund, send the customer a receipt, or edit the customer on the ticket.

How do I correct the employee who performed the services so the correct employee gets paid accordingly, and the other employee doesn't get paid for a service they didn't do?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Unfortunately there isn't a way to reopen tickets, so there isn't a way to change the employee after the fact.

If the ticket was a cash ticket, you can always refund the ticket and re-ring it under the right employee. If it was a card payment, unless you know the person and can convince them to come back in to have their card charged to the right person, you're kind of stuck.

Best option is to keep a note taped to your computer where you run payroll stating Employee 1 doesn't get the sale, Employee 2 does. Not ideal, I know.... 😞

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2