x

Is there a way to rearrange my COMPS?

Is there a way to rearrange my COMP options?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Currently there isn't a way to rearrange Comp or Void options! They'll appear in the order you created them in your online Square Dashboard. Are some Comps used more frequently than others? Any extra information you can share about how you're using Comps will help our product team to improve this feature for you and other sellers! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6

Yes, some Comps are used more frequently than others.  I'd like to be able to rearrange according to frequency of use.  Similarly, I'd love to be able to do this with the Discount buttons as well. Thanks.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks @Icicle_Brewing

I'll also surface your feedback to be able to arrange discounts with the team, thank you!

In the meantime, discounts will appear in the app (and on your Dashboard) in alphabetical order. Also, if the name of a discount has a number in it, those discounts will appear at the top of your list of discounts.  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 6

Has there been any progress on this?  It seems like a simple and valuable change.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

I don't have an update to share with you yet @RoccoC! Comps will appear in the order that they are created. But you can rename a comp: just click on the existing comp name to edit the name. Changing the name won't affect your (past) reporting and the new comp names will be updated in the app automatically.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 6 of 6